Volkswagen Golf Jokes
Template:TemplateMapping#Example3: Multiple of the Same Template will teach you how to map a Volkswagen Golf.
Here we teach you some Volkswagen Golf jokes, coming straight from Pernik:
- a former mining town close to Sofia,
- a stronghold of the Shopi (a peculiar sense of humor runs with them back centuries),
- site of the medieval Krakra fortress,
- world capital of Surva (Kukeri).
A working town. A badass town. A town where ferocious men live, always ready to pick a fight, wearing miners' hats with flashlights, wielding vinkels (steel L-beams), driving Volkswagen Golf Mk2, the plate numbers always starting with 'PK'. That's if your believe all the jokes about Pernik.
And jokes there are aplenty:
- What do they call the new Liulin autobahn from Pernik to Sofia? "Golf Street"
- No, it's "Vinkelstrasse"!
- What's a nanosecond? Time elapsed from lights turning green to the PK Golf behind you beeping
- What's LEGO? A Golf waiting to be assembled
- What's a Hummer? A bleeping big Golf!
- Why Pernik doesn't have any bus lanes? Because they have Golf lanes!
- Volkswagen announced that their main plant will be moved from Wolfsburg to Pernik
A few violent jokes (I hope they make you laugh violently):
- A mother asks his son coming back from the discoteque "Is everything alright"?
- "Sure, I was gonna change my phone anyway, and those two teeth I din't use much"
- Why do young people do star-gazing after leaving the disco? It stops the nose bleeding
- How'd they call the Pernik central square after the 2012 earthquake? "Epicenter"
- And the central discoteque? Why, "Magnitude"
- In front of the disco: "Excuse me, is this a private fight, or may I join in?"
- David Copperfield acquired his incredible ability to fly through windows and walls... in a Pernik disco!
- What's an Avatar party? A fight until you're blue all over
- When they start a fight, the earthquake can be felt even in Sofia
- Cheating Pernik style: when someone else beats your wife
- The newest AK-47 model: PK-47
Some Pernik recipes:
- Pernik Baileys: a big Rakia with a small Boza
- When Pernik men need ice for their Rakia, they call up an ice storm
- The first Toblerone was made in Pernik: it was cast out in a vinkel
http://thisispernik.tumblr.com has some funny pics, just don't believe them all. Two of my favorites: