From DBpedia Mappings
DBpedia Korean needs your help!
Here's where your contributions will have the greatest impact:
- Consider starting the Korean DBpedia chapter if ko.dbpedia.org is not yet available.
- Take a look at the statistics about mapped templates and properties to see which of them occur most often on ko.wikipedia.org and how many are already mapped.
- Fix some errors in the mappings. Note that if this list is empty, some mappings may still be wrong. We report an error if a mapping references an ontology class or property that does not exist (and other simple errors), but we cannot check if the referenced ontology item is the correct one, if the mapping references a template property (or even a whole template) that does not exist on ko.wikipedia.org, and so on.
- Fix some errors in the ontology (not specific for Korean). Again, if this list is empty, a lot may still be missing, awkward or wrong in the DBpedia ontology. We report an error if an item references a class that does not exist (and other simple errors), but we cannot check if the sub-class relations make sense, if the domains and ranges of the properties are correct, and so on.
- Make sure that all ontology classes, properties and data types have labels and comments in Korean.
This list might have been truncated. The complete list may fill multiple pages.